LED light Sensor human body infrared Sensor Light
- This multipurpose LED battery-powered Night Lights are essential to every home. Whether for children\'s rooms, navigating through dark hallways and staircases or finding your way to the kitchen for a snack without waking others up, don\'t do it in the dark.
- *Includes: Set of 3 Stick Anywhere Lights
- *Requires: 4 x AAA Batteries (not included)
- *Coverage: 10 Square feet
- *Motion Sensor Activated: The Stick Anywhere Night Light instantly turns on when it detects motion from up to 15 feet away
- *Easy to Install: No wires = quick and easy installation in less than 5 minutes; no electrician required
- *Energy Efficient: Our quality LED never needs to be replaced. It’s so efficient; you will get more than 80 hours of light on one set of batteries
- *Quality LED: The LED directs 10 lumens of neutral white light downward to light pathways and stairs
- *Multipurpose: Automatic night light, hallway lights, bathroom lights, pantry lights, cabinet lights
- *Durable, Weather Resistant: Tight seals and UV resistant material allow lighs to work in all weather conditions
- *Auto Shut Off: Stick Anywhere Night Light turns off automatically after 30 seconds of no motion, conserving battery life
- --Technical Specifications:--
- *Battery Life: 1 Year (50 hours) or more on alkaline batteries
- *LED Color: Neutral White (4000K)
- *Auto Shut-Off Description: Turns off automatically when no motion is detected for 30 seconds.
- *Dimensions: 3.75” H x 3.25” W x 1.2” D
3 switch modes lighing sensor & human body infared sensor light. In order to improve operation stability of the sensor, it detects infrared radiation based on changes in temprature and use double sensors to avoid interference of changes in temprature. The wall light is with wide range of applications, such as room, wardrobe, drawer, bathroom, aisle, stair, etc.
1. Take out of back cover and put 4 pcs AAA batteries into device as below picture:
2. Install fixed plate, then stick 3M sticker on places as below pictures:
Switch diagram: AUTO—OFF—ON,
AUTO: sensor mode; OFF: turn off; ON: constant lighting.